Saturday, July 1, 2017

What Now-Day 2

At this juncture, of the post-surgery sequel, the relevance of extended support from friends or family isn't as vital as support provided by household members. My husband has provided exemplary support due to his experience and victory over recent health battles. The pet-babies are as confused as should be expected, even going so far as to give me the "stank eye."

My first full day home became blurred lines of the day of the week or my pain scale level. However, the day had a mission to complete; agencies and healthcare providers called or visited to ensure my sleepy naps were delightfully interrupted. A visit to our bathroom was in its planning stages and I was psyched. My caretaker is a handsome fella with a great physique and he smells great, however, I was anxious to visit our personal space of solitude. My caretaker's stress has lessened due to my agreement to call if I need anything, I mean anything, however, I'm more determined than ever to advance my acuity level. Thus far I travel on a street named; safe. Despite being independent I'm actually more comfortable being the caretaker. I"m a former medical assistant, patient care tech, and nursing assistant, and a born nurturer.

Well, I guess I'll conclude this particular blog of events and nonexistent anomalies with a good day and a pleasant evening. Apparently no-news, in this case, is good news. Oh and goodie-goodie gum drop, tomorrow is my first home rehab. "Go Figure!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback/comments

God is Love: Devotionals for the Heart: God cares about every s...

God is Love: Devotionals for the Heart: God cares about every s... : Tears in a Bottle A devotional by Angela Anderson “You keep track of a...