Thursday, July 6, 2017

Kickin It!

As the holiday gracefully concluded it's shift, a new day of challenges reported as ordered. Today's list of demands; eating, watching the 1st 48 reruns, calling in a refill, updating FB-you know the important stuff. My new normal is taking one positive step at a time. As my post op journey proceeded with caution my purview of life paralleled a few range of motion exercises. The cause and effect of executing a "simple kick," of my recovering leg strengthen sleeping muscles while alerting my ball and socket joint that the new "kid on the block," needs a kickstart.

Today started with only a minor interruption, ELECTRICITY! Due to equipment failure, our block was cast into the dark ages. Florida hot is not the season to suffer such cruelty, however after, like forever, the service was restored. Thankfully so, remember yesterday's blog admonishment on maintaining your PT schedule at all cost, well rescheduling was just a speed dial away.

So my routine proceeded without fail and I retired for the evening with a well of analogies. Tomorrow brings a day of business and medical updates, nursing visits, and my progress continue to take a life of its on, whether I choose to participate or not. Mainly because my heart is strong in achieving the goal of regaining a much-needed aspect; walking without debilitating pain! My mind has joined forces with faith in God and wholeheartedly I "run this race." Next stop squatsville! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback/comments

God is Love: Devotionals for the Heart: God cares about every s...

God is Love: Devotionals for the Heart: God cares about every s... : Tears in a Bottle A devotional by Angela Anderson “You keep track of a...